I have never experienced that emotion of missing someone until lately. I'm that sort of a person that moves on and hang around people that are around me (physically). But lately, this person jsut keeps popping up and i wished that she's here (physically). I miss the days that we would just call each other after one month of not having any form of communication, and setting an appointment. We would hang out at all sorts of places. Maybe i miss her because i would do things with her that no one wants to do with me! :) She's cool... We would try all sorts of restaurants and in turn name it our next new hangout place. But somehow or rather, we would always end up at TGIFs or Hard Rock.
I love it in summer where she would catch the bus to my place and we'll go somewhere "nice and cheap" for lunch and walk somewhere. And when i'm doing some shopping in the city, and my bags would be heavy.. off to her house to leave them there for the day while i run other errands. I still remember waiting at her apartment for my first ipod from the apple shop down the road. I remember catching this broadway with her and rushing off to Hard Rock for dinner after work and I still remember the countless "visits" to IKEA in summer.
Her laughter drives me nuts!!It's loud and contagious. Most of the time i would laugh at her laughing rather than the joke itself. The weirdest thing is that somehow i can't find a replacement at all... Maybe it's like what Charlie said" Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what i need. I need more hellos."
God, i pray that you will fulfill her every need. Bless her and keep her. Let your presence be so real in her life.
AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment