Yeah..that's the word! This IS the dream team! I'm left amazed by how everyone just did everything superbly....from greeting ppl with a wide smile (though we were smelly and tired) to moping the floor. You guys are awesome!! (sorry peijet, used your blog to thank ppl!kekekekkeke)
I just wanna Praise God on what an awesome night we had. Really what a night! = ) Thanks everyone for making it happen. (Yeah, really hope Pei Jet allows me to post this here. to me the best place to post.)
3 comments:
Yeah..that's the word! This IS the dream team! I'm left amazed by how everyone just did everything superbly....from greeting ppl with a wide smile (though we were smelly and tired) to moping the floor. You guys are awesome!! (sorry peijet, used your blog to thank ppl!kekekekkeke)
dream team eh? just in case people didn't get my mail
Mamak Crew
a larger version of the picture. ;)
I just wanna Praise God on what an awesome night we had. Really what a night! = ) Thanks everyone for making it happen. (Yeah, really hope Pei Jet allows me to post this here. to me the best place to post.)
Post a Comment